I charge $150 per hour. I take cash, cheques, and e-transfers; fees are due at the time of the session. The cost of NSF cheques will be charged back to you. There will be an agreed upon fee for missed appointments. We require a minimum of 24 hours cancellation notice.
- If you own your own home, and a vehicle, and there are two incomes coming in for your family, you should pay full fees;
- If you live with your parents and do not have to pay rent / expenses to them, you should consider paying full fees;
- If you are an “empty nester” or do not have children, but have a full time job, you should consider paying full fee;
- If you are in receipt of Income Support, rent your home, and are a single parent, you could consider paying a lesser amount;
- Keep in mind that most registered psychologists charge $180 – $220 per hour; that you often will pay your mechanic $100 – $150 per hour; a vet easily charges $80 – $150 per visit, even if it’s only 15 minutes.